Saturday, February 19, 2011

We are excited that we have had and are going to have visitors from home. Lance and Amy Burnett and their girls came by yesterday!! My sister and Jacom are on their way, and I'm having lunch and spending some time with Megan and Keramie!! The doctor said today is a pretty "boring" day, which is good for us. Briley just needs to play!! The steroids have made one of her legs hurt, and her knees hurt sometimes also. She is very weak also. Hopefully when the steroids are out of her system, she will feel like playing, and she will start getting her strength back!! I hope and pray that she has a great day today!! Thank you God for taking care of Briley!! I know you love her and are healing her body!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope to be visiting soon as well! Maybe on thursday? Let me know a good time!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I didnt see anywhere to contact you personally. I just wanted to let you know that I named one of my newest designs after your sweet Briley. Haley Warren suggested her name and told me her story. I wanted to donate the dress either to Briley personally or for you to auction off for a donation. Please contact me on etsy and God Bless your baby girl! corinnacouture@etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts & prayers for Briley! God Bless!