Monday, December 3, 2012

Prayers for Bryson

We discovered a lump behind one of Bryson's knee on Saturday.  I took him up to the doc this morning and he is being scheduled for a MRI.  We hope and pray that it's nothing, but rhabdomyosarcoma does cross our mind and is something that we have to worry about.  
Briley has an oncology appointment this coming Thursday, so Alicia has decided to take off of work and we'll take Bryson with us and let Briley's doctor glance at it.  Please be nothing more than a cyst.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Things were a little different for us this year.  Gloria and maw maw are no longer with us and my Grandma was put in the nursing home.  So much has changed this past year.  We gathered in Munday for a feast, but had no gatherings on my side of the family.  That's the first time that I know of neither my mom side or dad's side has not gathered. But I did cook a good pot roast for the 4 of us on Thanksgiving day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts & prayers for Briley! God Bless!