Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy, Happy, Happy!

Before I tell you why we are so happy, I want to first tell you about the video that I've mentioned in the previous post.  I can not get that thing loaded onto this blog!  Sorry.  I've tried and tried.  It is on Alicia & mine Facebook page. I will keep trying to figure out how to get it on here.
Now, it's happy happy happy time!  Briley and I went down to Cooks today for her ortho appointment.  After a round of x-rays, the doc came in and said that both of her bones have completely healed!!!!!  Since she is doing so much better with her walking compared to two months ago, the doc is ready to take the rods out of her legs!!!!!!  Awesome news!!!
We plan to schedule the surgery during Christmas break.  It will be an out-patient thing and she'll be sore for a couple of weeks.  This chapter in our lives will be coming to a close.  All ( I use that lightly) we have to worry about is the oncology side of things after the rods are out.
We couldn't be more pleased.  Thank you God!!!!!!
Alicia and I will find a day to get it done and will let y'all know what day it is.  I figure she could use a prayer or two that day!
We appreciate everyone's prayers and well-wishes and we appreciate the cards from our friends in Haskell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts & prayers for Briley! God Bless!