Saturday, June 23, 2012

A new News story

Here is a link to the news story that was done today.  I can't figure out how to post the link with the others, but Audra will when she gets back to town!  Anyway, I hope this works for now.  I will try to update more tomorrow on Briley's progress.  Once again, thank you KFDX!
Briley Hostas Takes Next Step texomashomepage.comBriley Hostas has been fighting leukemia for the last few years. Then last month, she was in a horrible car wreck, but Briley is moving forward.

3 comments:

  1. Brisket is still a household name around my house. We continue to lift her up in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize, Briley is a household name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts & prayers for Briley! God Bless!